We are looking for an e – learning Developer for this well established organization in Dublin where they deliver training and e-learning services on behalf of their customers across all business functions including supply chain, quality, procurement and large global IT programs.
You will gain the experience of working on a variety of exciting and innovative projects where you will benefit from working alongside some of the most experienced training personnel working in the training industry.
- Working alongside the team of consultants you will be in front of high profile clients delivering leading edge learning content using the latest technologies
- As an Instructional designer you will be required to design and develop interactive e-learning content as well as other training resources such as assessments, quick reference cards and presentations.
- You will work on team projects that deliver transformation and growth for Ireland’s leading companies
- You will have the comfort of a tailored peer learning programme and mentoring to develop your skills
Education & Experience:
- Ambition and good communication skills are essential.
- A 3rd level qualification in the field of learning / Instructional Design is desirable.
- Experience in writing scripts and designing story-boards for e-learning.
- Some experience developing e-learning using Articulate Storyline would be beneficial.
- Good MS Office skills e.g. PowerPoint & Word.
- Opportunity could suite a grad or someone with 1-2 years' experience that has the drive and motivation to move and will have the opportunity to grow within the organisation and into a consulting role, as well as development