This established Public Sector organisation are currently seeking the expertise of a Project Manager to take part in a high-profile National level IT SaaS implementation project, following the adoption of a new European Directive. You must demonstrate direct experience of SaaS implementation project.
- Management of a complex project to procure and implement a national SaaS platform consisting of the following project phases and work streams
- Procurement & Contract
- Work streams
- System Preparation
- Development and management of the project plan that defines detailed project deliverables milestones and timeline.
- Management of the project organisation
- Management of business analyst and, as required, project team members
- Project issue and risk management/mitigation
- Maintenance of a strong governance process throughout all project stages
- Establishment and management of key project documentation to provide a project record of work done, key decisions made and actions taken.
- Gathering and documentation of stakeholder requirements, leading requirements gathering workshops with stakeholders as required
- Gap analysis of existing system capability
- Definition of technical and support requirements with project team
- Preparation of the platform requirements (system specification, services and support) for inclusion in tender documentation
- Interface with OGP ICT Sourcing team for the procurement process
- Participation in evaluation of tender responses (where appropriate)
- Support finalisation of the contract with the successful tenderer
- Vendor Management during solution implementation
- Project management of the implementation (including testing, commission and cutover) of the chosen solution against the agreed contract factoring in change implications for all stakeholders ensuring it is completed on time, on budget, to required quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Project management of the communications work stream encompassing all project stakeholders
- Project management of the work stream to prepare the existing system for potential migration/transition to an alternative solution
- Experience of leading the specification and implementation of complex systems solutions projects that included:
- migration from an existing solution and
- the use of relevant tools to plan, monitor and document project progress
- Experience of engaging with senior management and a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience of establishing a process to prioritize and reach decisions on competing business requirements to arrive at a system specification along with demonstrating a strong knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Direct experience of SaaS implementation projects
- Experience of vendor management