We are looking for a Project Manager who relishes the chance to work on leading edge IT projects and has the leadership qualities to take end-to-end responsibility for timely and cost-effective project delivery. You’re motivated and hungry; you thrive in fast-paced environments where boredom’s not an option. You’ll have plenty of opportunity for career advancement, because we’re looking for people who are as ambitious as we are in the pursuit of new challenges and growth.
The “P” in ‘PM’ is as much about ‘People’ Management as it is about ‘Project’ Management.
As a Project Manager in Ergo, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment working in a tight knit team, where no two days are the same. You will manage the delivery of projects for external and internal clients, from project initiation through to close - out.
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on time, that they adhere to quality standards, and adhere to customer’s specification - as detailed in the initial engagement specification.
- Project plan preparation and ownership throughout the project delivery
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time
- Project shareholder management including clear communication of acceptance of the project
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the project
- Create documentation for project including Project Plan, Gantt Chart, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc
- Report regularly to the management team in project progress
- Manage change throughout the project delivery
- Manage the handover of the project with customer and / or support
- Assist with operational improvement tasks within delivery team and PMO
- 3 years’ experience of project delivery (<100 days) to scope, budget, schedule and quality
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies & experience in best practices project management structures, methodologies and project governance models
- Strong resource planning experience
- Experience in Technology projects (IT Infrastructure & Software)
- Significant business experience using various project management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Experience of software development methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2 or Agile
- Stakeholder management – experience in managing and running weekly meeting/ weekly status reports, escalation or scope creep
- Familiarity with Microsoft application suite (MS Office / Dynamic CRM / PSA)
Skills / Qualities:
- Pro-active in managing Issues, risks and change management
- Ability to manage multiple small project and with multiple customers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team Player
- Logical in approach
- Self - Starter
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Adaptability to align with Ergo and client processes and communication channels, liaising closely with Ergo Programme Management.
- Ability to handle concurrent escalations (they are not sequential)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong customer management skills