The “P” in ‘PM’ is as much about ‘People’ Management as it is about ‘Project’ Management.
As a Project Manager in Ergo, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment working in a tight knit team, where no two days are the same. You will manage the delivery of projects for external and internal clients, from project initiation through to close - out.
- You will ensure that all projects are delivered on time, that they adhere to quality standards, and adhere to customer’s specification - as detailed in the initial engagement specification.
- Project plan preparation and ownership throughout the project delivery
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time
- Project shareholder management including clear communication of acceptance of the project
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the project
- Create documentation for project including Project Plan, Gantt Chart, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc
- Report regularly to the management team in project progress
- Manage change throughout the project delivery
- Manage the handover of the project with customer and / or support
- Assist with operational improvement tasks within delivery team and PMO
- 3 years’ experience of project delivery (<100 days) to scope, budget, schedule and quality
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies & experience in best practices project management structures, methodologies and project governance models
- Strong resource planning experience
- Experience in Technology projects (IT Infrastructure & Software)
- Significant business experience using various project management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Experience of software development methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2 or Agile
- Stakeholder management – experience in managing and running weekly meeting/ weekly status reports, escalation or scope creep
- Familiarity with Microsoft application suite (MS Office / Dynamic CRM / PSA)
Skills / Qualities:
- Pro-active in managing Issues, risks and change management
- Ability to manage multiple small project and with multiple customers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team Player
- Logical in approach
- Self - Starter
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Adaptability to align with Ergo and client processes and communication channels, liaising closely with Ergo Programme Management.
- Ability to handle concurrent escalations (they are not sequential)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong customer management skills