Ergo are expanding their Sales Team and are now looking for a Business Development Manager/New Business hunter with a proven track record of selling within ITSM, or enterprise IT solutions. It is essential you have experience within the enterprise market and a strong understanding of the key decision makers within the IT environment.
- Achieve and exceed individual assigned targets
- Generate net new business from new prospects and cross selling ITSM solutions into Ergo’s other business units
- Establish strong business relationships with prospects, customers and relevant business partners
- Ability to sell a vision at “C” level within an organisation
- Lead generation.
- Research and evaluate your target market on a regular basis, keep abreast of industry best practice, trends, market intelligence and competitor offerings
- Manage commercial and technical aspects required to close complex deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at prospect meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Managing the full sales life-cycle from start to finish, ensuring quality customer care is provided at all stages of the process.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities
- Provide accurate forecast information regarding the pipeline and projected revenue.
- Effectively engage with internal personnel at the pre-sales stage with regards to resource availability and potential project deliverables etc.
- Work closely with service delivery personnel ensuring complete customer satisfaction at all stages of project delivery.
- Exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Comply with all internal administrative processes and liaise with the relevant operational functions as required.
- Minimum 5 years previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Selling ITSM or related solutions
- Proven track record in net new sales/ target achievement
- Business, Marketing or IT Degree highly desirable.
- Previous formal sales training advantageous
- ITSM, Service Management, Infrastructure, ITIL, IT business management, Help Desk Management Software, Patch Management, Desktop Management, Enterprise Service Management
- Current IT best practice and emerging technologies
- Relevant and new IT services and products
- Business Challenges and how IT can address these
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)