This high-profile Telco organisation are undertaking a BSS Transformation, a major investment in Digital Transformation. As such, they require a Test Manager to manage across various vendors and teams to ensure the highest quality is met. They are replacing core systems for charging, billing and CRM amongst others, together with redesigned business and operational processes, and changes to the organisation.
As such they are looking for experienced and hard-working people who can join the team and help drive this key program of work forward through the Test phase.
This is a great opportunity to build on your existing Test Lead experience to move towards a Test Management role. This role has exposure to senior management and would suit a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who has strong problem-solving ability.
Exposure to Telco CRM & Billing Systems (specific to Broadband, VoIP and IPTV), System Integration, Digital Channels, and Agile will bring your experience to the next level.
- Provide Quality Assurance on third party vendor deliverables
- Represent the client at daily/weekly meetings with third party vendors
- Challenge vendors when necessary to ensure a quality deliverable
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables
- Review Business Requirements
- Review vendor Test Plan, Strategy & Schedule
- Review 3rd Party Test Scenarios and Test Scripts
- Monitor 3rd Party Test Progress
- Track Traceability Matrix
- Manage Test Entry/Exit Criteria
- Daily/Weekly Test Progress Report (Stats. & Metrics) – Customised reports via Quality Center
- Defect Management – Via Quality Center
- Assist in complex triage of cross-vendor defects
- Test Phases: SIT, E2E, Performance
- Test Completion Report
- Proven and relevant experience in a Test Lead or Test Manager role for at least 3 years.
- Telco Domain experience is a must – ideally on CRM & Billing Systems
- Specific experience of Fixed Telco services such as Landline, Broadband, VoIP and IPTV is highly desirable
- Experience with test management tools – including HP Quality Center (ALM) – and the ability to build management reports would be ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Familiarity with telco BSS system functionality and processes
- Good understanding of software testing principles and techniques, verification and validation techniques, test automation and defect management
- Experience in writing and reviewing strategy and test plans