This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an award winning Irish software platform company. They are scaling their platform globally and have a requirement for a Business Analyst to join the team in their Dublin HQ.
Working with key stakeholders in your assigned markets you will work with subject matter experts to identify the business requirements and translate into technical specifications for the development team.
- Interact with the business stakeholders (may not always be local)
- Experience of gathering, understanding and documenting business requirements and impact on existing processes, systems, data and people;
- Understand and document business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future technology solutions using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and site visits.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying business needs.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams and user stories.
- Circa 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to create detailed, accurate current and future process models showing incremental change stages.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel if required
Education & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification.