We are currently looking for a Microsoft SAM specialist to join our client's Consultancy Services team, to deliver Software Asset Management consultancy and services to country-wide customers with Effective License Position (ELP) consultancy, specifically with reference to the Microsoft Suite of Software.
As our extensive client base is nation wide, You will be highly customer-facing and be the point of contact for clients from pre-sales meetings, through to presentation and delivery of the SAM service output.
What are we looking for:
- Extensive experience delivering SAM consultancy services to various size organisations.
- Full understanding and experience of Microsoft Software Asset Management
- Flexibility and willingness to attend customer meetings across the Ireland
- Enaging with customers to provide services that ensure Licensing compliance
- Work with customers on user profiling to identify who needs what
- Create and present licensing position (license deployed VS license owned)
- Report on the effectiveness of customers SAM tooling
- Reporting changes and update
- Software Asset Management as a service
- 5 years in a licensing management or SAM role
- Experience in SAM tools
- Ideally Microsoft Certified (e.g. MCP SAM)