This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced .Net Developer to join an expanding Financial Services organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting into a hands-on Software Development Manager, you will work with a talented team of developers. Showcasing your passion for technology and innovation, you will maintain awareness of current technologies and architectures.
- Design and development of new software applications and enhancements of existing applications and solutions
- Analysis and estimation of development activities for change requests and projects deliverables
- Work with third party development teams to provide solutions, suggesting enhancements to products with a view to making the third-party product open for integration with GPE systems
- Responsible for the provision of 3rd level support of existing applications
- Ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Strong C# and SQL Skills
- SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- MVC, ASP.NET and JQuery
Education & Experience:
- Relevant third level degree qualification.
- At least six years’ experience developing applications, with at least 4 years dedicated to .NET solution development.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience in use of both waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Exposure to MS Dynamics CRM and/or SharePoint an advantage.
- At least four years’ experience in analysing business requirements, recommending technical solutions, and writing technical specifications and/or requirements
- The ability to analyse business needs and conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions
- The ability to write detailed and thorough technical requirements
- The ability to design, develop and tune SQL server databases
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities
- An extremely detail-oriented work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills