Technical Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a tech savvy Account Manager to manage existing standard Client accounts. The Account Manager will stay close to Client stakeholders in an “always on, always available mode” and maintain an intimate understanding of the Account business and technological landscape. The Account Manager will understand what the Clients business drivers are and align to Ergo’s strategic roadmap to maximise our footprint in the Accounts.
The Account Manager will be allocated approximately 20 accounts. The primary focus of the role is to be always available, online and directing the Client queries and liaise with the appropriate resources within Ergo. The Account Manager will be expected to work very closely with the Technical Sales Consultant, whilst it is not envisaged the Account Manager will run new business opportunities they will be accountable for ensuring the Technical Sales Consultants are fully up to speed and will manage the ongoing relationship between Service, Client & Sales.
- Develop and Maintain an Account Plan
- Budget, Manage and Track an Account P&L to the GP line
- Maintain a current knowledge of Ergo’s offerings and technologies
- Be the single point of contact for the Client
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Liaise with Technical Sales Consultants to advertise Account opportunities and to enable the Technical Sales Consultants to explore/hunt for opportunities
- Own and perform period end financial reconciliation and reporting for the Account
- Perform commercial negotiation on the Account
- Participate as a key role in Programme, Project and Service engagements
- Manage Contract renewals*
- Hunting & Farm experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Microsoft technologies sales role.
- Commercial Management working with delivery to ensure project and service budget achievement, managing commercial scope discussions with the client, managing change commercial and change control contract procedures.
- Commercial and Contract negotiation
- Competently present Ergo’s value proposition
- Account P&L Management
- Ability to promptly learn new technology and solution propositions
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to deal with C level clients.
- Account Development Strategy
- Proven track record in sales/ target achievement
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role
- Business, Marketing or IT Degree highly desirable.
- Previous formal sales training advantageous.
- Excellent phone skills required
- Business Challenges and how IT can address these
- Relevant and new IT services and products
- Current IT best practice and emerging technologies
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
If this exciting and challenging role interests you apply today!