This global Telco organisation are undergoing a high profile transformation programme. They are looking for an experienced PMO analyst to manage and support the IT Demand & Delivery Assurance team in the implementation and delivery of the client’s transformation projects.
You will also manage the financial, issue management and reporting activities for the team and will drive the implementation and adoption of a knowledge management culture across the team.
- Manage all reporting within the IT Demand & Delivery Teams, ensuring formats for weekly reports, programme boards and steering committees are adhered to and delivered in a timely manner
- Production of multiple dashboards for senior stakeholders to inform of current status and actions
- Manage the SharePoint Reporting Portal ensuring all reporting data is accurately captured and current
- Manage and report on IT Resource forecasts and actuals ensuring all reporting data is accurately captured and current
- Drive and promote an integrated approach to creating, capturing, sharing and leveraging the IT Demand & Delivery team knowledge
- Take responsibility for the development of the Sharepoint Reporting Portal to support adhoc reporting requests
- Work with all project managers to ensure up to date and accurate view of all project budgets
- Liaise with IT Financial Business Partner to ensure timely delivery of monthly project reports.
- Liaise with IT Finance Investment Controller and Capital Accountant to ensure timely implementation of financial processes
- Support the project managers with the raising of Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting and Financial administration
- Liaise with offshore team to track requests in relation to Purchase Orders or Timesheets
- Proactively troubleshoot and support project managers in the resolution of financial issues
- Update project process documentation to reflect changes to processes from new vendor engagement or process improvement activity
- Promote consistency of approach across the project management team by implementing supporting templates, process and training material
- Build productive working relationship with other Technology functions so that efficiencies can be supported across the different teams
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Project Management experience
- Ability to manage financial budgets
- Good Technical writing/documentation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
Desired Skills & Qualities:
- Ability to independently perform an assignment to a high standard with the minimum amount of direction.
- Ability to provide accurate, precise & user-friendly reports and documentation.
- To illustrate strong project management techniques
- Financial awareness with regard to project deliverables
- PPM, WBS and shopping cart set up
- On-going project financial administration – Shopping cart set up, PPM changes, WBS CRs, PO CRs