The CRM Service Delivery Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the delivery and support of CRM services to key stakeholders and users. The role will report directly to the Head of ICT and will specifically be accountable for day-to-day management of 1st and 2nd level support of CRM services and management of a third-party vendors delivering 3rd level support and enhancement services. Furthermore, the role will be responsible for the delivery of enhancement projects to the existing platform.
The Role Will:
- Manage the delivery of CRM support services to relevant Business Divisions.
- Manage the delivery of major and minor enhancement projects to the existing enterprise platform.
- Manage a third-party Technical MS Dynamics CRM vendor including:
- Agree and manage SLA’s for day to day operational support.
- Agree and manage change request scope, estimates, timelines and budgets
- Manage the ICT CRM Service Delivery Team, consisting of CRM Support Specialist; CRM Technical Lead and other project dependent personnel.
- Report to Head of ICT and senior management; providing regular service reports on service and project metrics.
- Engage with relevant Business Divisions to ensure business processes and requirements are agreed to a sufficient quality for implementation.
- Ensure quality delivery of solutions – overseeing the management of testing cycles when appropriate.
- Planning and backlog management.
- Accountable for Technical Design & Architecture of the CRM Ecosystem and ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Accountable for incident management, service request management; change management and releases processes associated with CRM service delivery
- Accountable for CRM and related software license management.
- Accountable for CRM security and users access management.
- Ensure suitable project management methodologies are applied to delivery.
- Manage delivery of Finance System (Integra) and HR System (CoreHR) services.
- Oversee the delivery of major and minor enhancements by the vendor.
- Service Delivery Management experience in enterprise applications related projects, specifically utilizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM on premises and Microsoft Office 365
- Stakeholder management; excellent influencing and presentation skills and ability to engage and influence senior management and executives
- Experience of organizational/ Business Change Management activities and user adoption
- Vendor Management of external third part delivery suppliers, including SLA management
- Team and People management
- ITIL processes for service design, transition and operations
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Minimum of 12 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in a management role
- Experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis is a distinct advantage