Our Client seeks to fill a role focused on research and proof of concept development of advanced low-level instrumentation, analysis and platform-tuning techniques for embedded systems hosting critical and sensitive workloads. The candidate will work with a team of researchers driving leading edge technologies in a network/edge focused group. The candidate will work in a dynamic and multi-discipline environment, delivering transformative impact in edge computing.
The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of
- IA system architecture – including low-level CPU/Memory/Chipset/Peripheral bus technologies
- Gathering and analysing low-level telemetry from IA platforms
- Linux architecture: kernel, driver development
Role requires advanced software development skills:
- High performance application,
- Kernel (Linux),
- Driver development in languages including C, C++, python, java.